How to reload your DIGI prepaid card?

So you got a reload card from your favourite local mobile phone stall. But you had no idea how you can do it by not calling the operator. Here’s the DiGi’s way.

reloaddigi_01.jpg
Here’s an example of a R.M.30 reload card. Works on any other amount as well. Applicable to 7Eleven’s reload coupon as well.

reloaddigi_02.jpg
By turn to the backof the card, I was , ‘wow’, they changed the way how it looks.
reloaddigi_03.jpg
Scratch off the area indicated, no cow strength needed

reloaddigi_04.jpg
Upon seeing the numbers are visible, you can start to take up your mobile phone.

reloaddigi_05.jpg
Before key in the codes, add in *123* in front first. Don’t ask me why, i don’t know why. :P

reloaddigi_06.jpg
Then follow by the 14 digits you found on the card. End it with a hash (#) Insert it carefully, if you mis-entered the code 3 time, you might get your number barred from calls. And you need to go to the phone centre to unlock it.
reloaddigi_07.jpg
When you’re done, press SEND, and wait for the coming instruction.

reloaddigi_08.jpg
You’re Done!

reloaddigi_09.jpg
Congratulations.

31 thoughts on “How to reload your DIGI prepaid card?

1. Sandro

Hi,
    can i buy digi coupons as a present without registering a cell phone number? I’m live in Europe and wanna send airtime to a malaysian digi number.
    Thanks for helping.

Sandro

2. ManMeng Post author

Regards there,

Yes you can, if you decide to purchase the coupon online, what you’ll get is a the ‘serial number’ that has 14 digits, which then you can pass to that person to reload :D

3. Man King

Normally I will send a reload request to my wife, and within 30 seconds, my Digi will be automatically reloaded. No hassle.

Ha!

4. eddy

Good info , search from google and find out this way , even i did this way before, tapi biaser lah.. selalu luper..

thanks again..

5. Ken

i live in Australia. I need to reload my DIGI card. I can buy the prepaid online from Maybank2u.com.my but can I load it from Australia?

6. Theng

Hello,
    Do you still have that narnia digi reload card?
    Or other else reload card with image?
    I would like to have some..

7. Lilian Chew

I jz use Maybank 2u reload Digi RM 30 /= under digi top up.number. But reload number cannot be excess, it was 16 digit ,how can i reload my prepaid ??

1. marcus

u topup through maybank takda diskaun. u join me for free and u get diskaun. i also got maybank. bankin min rm5.00 and i register u for free. 0143029263-sms. onlinereload.net or myopinion333.blogspot.com .

8. Q Mei

I live in Australia and have a DIGI prepaid phone in Malaysia due to expire in May 2013. I am new to prepaid phone.
    Please advise what is the difference between reload and top-up.
    Please kindly advise what do I need to do if I want to continue keeping the DIGI no after May 2013.

1. admin Post author

Hi QMei,

Reload and Top-Up is referring to the same thing, adding talk-time (credit) value for mobile number.
      You will need to top-up/reload your mobile number when the talk-time value is due expiry.